BioAutomation offers a full line of DNA / RNA oligonucleotide synthesizers as well as custom models to meet our customer’s needs. Our synthesizers are as efficient and as fast as any oligonucleotide synthesizers on the market. With unparalleled throughput, ease of use, and world wide service, the MerMade line of synthesizers is the clear choice for any lab looking for an Oligonucleotide synthesizer. All MerMades come equipped with 10 amidite ports (more available upon request) and a dedicated Thio position.
All MerMades also have the following features:
- The easiest to use and most flexible software available
- Fast cycle times
- Low reagent consumption
- High reliability
- Ability to synthesize long oligos (>100bp w/ 99% coupling efficiency)
- Low operational cost per oligo produced
- Can be configured to accept reagents from any bottle or keg
- Unsurpassed worldwide service
- Included Customer-site installation and 1yr parts and labor
- Comes complete with Dell Computer workstation with all software loaded and pre-configured with protocols for synthesizing DNA and RNA at multiple scales.
The MerMade’s simple and robust design allows easy maintenance and service. Built from commercially available parts, BioAutomation unlike our competition, does not lock you into expensive service contacts by not selling key parts. This also guarantees that if we ever discontinue a model you will not be stuck with an instrument for which you can’t get parts. To see a full comparison of the MerMades to some other synthesizers
Let BioAutomation Run your Sequences!
BioAutomation will run up to 12 DNA oligos at the 50nmole scale on the MerMade of your choice and send you the crude material for analysis. You may inquire about tests for modified oligos as well as larger scales.